Sunday, September 20, 2009

Let Me Tell You Everything

I feel terrible for skipping out on you guys for so long but I have no excuse other than life got in the way and I only had time to live it. No time for reflections. I will try to make it up to y'all by telling you everything....well everything that I can think of that has happened lately.

Last you heard we had just gotten back to T-town and we were trying to get settled back in.

Things are going well and busy.

Work: I am working full-time as an Administrative Assistant & the Mr has a part-time job @ one of the local colleges until he can land a full time gig. We are hopeful he will get something soon.....so keep your fingers crossed for us.

School:
Miss B is attending her first year in a public school.....and she LOVES it. She has made friends fast and likes every single one of her teachers. (Thank goodness this transition went smoothly!)

Friends & Fun: We have spent a ton of time with the E Family : eating amazing dinners cooked by the fabulous Mr. E; watching oldie but goodie & some not so goodie movies; and the whole time laughing & loving spending this time with our Besties.

Miscellaneous:

• Sunday School has started back up. I am not teaching this year due to grade mixing in the re-org but I am supposed to sub when needed. Miss B is glad to be among friends but I fear she may be socializing more than learning. (The girl loves to gab! ....wonder where she gets that from? :)

• I have been fighting a losing battle with the oven in my apartment. The janky old thing burns things on the bottom rack and WAY under cooks on the top rack....there is no happy medium. Maybe I should just try cooking everything on top but longer....hmmmmm....there's a thought. (See I am so glad to be talking to y'all because until this moment I have pretty much been burning everything :D

Okay, so I am getting tired and starting to ramble. I will get back with you on more Kally Casa goings-on soon. ...For Real :)

2 comments:

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

So glad to hear that all is well and that you've settled in well. OF COURSE Miss B has made tons of friends...she's a friendly gal. Looking forward to hearing more soon.

A.D. said...

I was wondering about you! Glad things are going pretty smoothly. I'd give that oven a good kick or two! I hate it when things don't work like they are supposed to work!