Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gee Your Hair Smells Minty Fresh...

and Other Bad Kally Mishaps. This should be the full name of this post because for some reason those are the moments I am having right now. This morning while I was brushing my teeth I managed to spit toothpaste into my hair. Now that takes some talent...right? To really understand my accident looking to happen issues....Let us start with...

Monday: Work goes well. Evening workout with ScrappyGirl goes great. Then I came home and the bad luck/Bad Kally moments began. I was cleaning out our giant pantry in attempt to throw out old stuff and get rid of the chametz. When pulling the last of the junk from the pantry I crashed my elbow into a some canned food. Yeeeouch! Then I tripped over the same chair twice. I ran into the coffee table banging up my shin. I told the Mr I was through. -No more accidents for me.- Boy was I fooled! When I was taking off my workout top my arm slipped and I scraped a large piece of skin from my face with my razor of death & destruction thumbnail. ***insert screams of bloody murder*** Thankfully Miss B saved the day with a Ziploc of ice. (My little lifesaver :) Now my face looks like I have a bit of road rash on my cheek and near my eye.

Tuesday: Ack! The MIL was supposed to show up and I still had tons of cleaning to do. I scrubbed 3 toilets, 2 tubs, 3 sinks, and discovered a little band of ants trying to shack up with me in the house! There was no ant spray on hand (so in case you need this little tid bit of info) glass & surface cleaner works like a charm to rid your house of those awful little buggers just as well. While I ran around my house like a chicken with my head cut off I neglected to DVR American Idol :( Bad Kally :( Sad Kally :( I didn't realize how much I love listening to this bundle of hopefuls try to entertain me.

Wednesday: So I apologize for the lack of AI Round Up today. I set my DVR to record all upcoming episodes to prevent this from happening again. To get your AI fix today you should check out SmoochieFrog. She puts out a pretty wicked cool AI updated as well.

*Wish me luck on an accident free day today :)

4 comments:

Former Fat Chick said...

Not soooo bad, I chipped my front tooth when I went to rinse my mouth with water from the sink while brushing my teeth...so I looked like Jim Carey in dumb & dumber!

A.D. said...

This so sounds like the kind of day I would have. We would totally be IRL friends...we accident-prone girls have to stick together :)!
My husband actually as a good friend that lives in Portland. If we ever come visit, maybe you and I can hang out while they do boy stuff!!!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Good lucky with that...

Something In The Glass said...

Well, I GUESS I can forgive you for not posting the AI Roundup. :o)

Hope you are having a klutz-free day!