Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Back in the Swing of Things

I am trying really hard to get back to blogging regularly again. Things were pretty rough for me after some major changes at work were made and I had a mountain of things to do here, there and everywhere. I still do have a lot on my plate but I am learning how to manage it better. Thank God because I thought I was gonna go CRAZY there for awhile.

Last night I went over to ScrappyGirl's for some cool crafting of bags & tags. It was odd for me -the Queen of the dollar store gift bag- to create my own gift bags & boxes. I should have taken pics of everything last night but my camera was in my purse and my glass of wine was on the table. The wine won -Sorry. You would choose the wine too, I bet. I will try to get some pics of the finished products and add them later.

Must get back to work. The fridge here at Computer Co smells like nothing you'd find in the kitchen and more like something from the bathroom. I have to send out an email to get these nasty boys to throw away the science projects from the fridge and freezer. :p

1 comment:

Jen Z said...

Art and wine... sounds like a good time to me!