Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kally Cooks Again

Today I was informed by the Mr that I will need to cater snacks for the next "planning meeting" at work. Personally, I believe the only planning that went on today was -how to get Kally to bake for us- and MAYBE some company planning too. I am thinking of making some ginger cookies next. The Mr says I have many willing test subjects for any new recipes I want to try out. Hahaha! Men...B-O-Y-S....all of them.

Here is a little B-ism for you:
Last Sunday I took her grocery shopping with me and left the list at home. -D'oh! I hate it when I forget the list!- So here I was shopping from memory & asking Miss B if there was anything special she would like. And Soooo, while I only half listened, she began with her list: "I would like ice cream, pomegranates, bananas, latkes, turkey, pasta, and a griffin. Unfortunately, there are some things you just can't get from Albertsons."

Whow! Back the trolley up! Did B just ask me for a griffin? Where do they come up with these things?!


4 comments:

Eggo said...

mmmm... cookies! Miss u!
KSE

Claremont First Ward said...

I have to ask.......I hope I don't sound too stupid...what is a griffin? Love your new layout, btw!

Jen Z said...

HAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!! Lilah loves Bailey's shopping list. :) Especially since it included her cat (Griffin). ;)

Deborah דְּבוֹרָה said...

Oh shite! I am laughing SOOOO hard! I can't wait to tell MY Mr. about THAT ONE! Golden!!!!!



bahahahaa!