Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Breath In, Breath Out

Good Golly Day!!! I think I am losin' my freakin' mind! The Computer Co Croup has made it's way to my area of the office and settled right in. My nose is so congested it is making my head feel bloated. You know how the congestion gets stuck there and you can't blow your nose or do anything to get rid of it? Yep. I have that. The worst part is when I try to breath in through my nose there is an audible squeak. I am desperate here. Wondering if I can get a nasal aspirator for adults. You know the kind. With the blue bulb on the end. In the Kally house this is known as.....the Boogie Snatcher!!!!

Behold the Boogie Snatcher in all it's baby blue glory!!!


5 comments:

A.D. said...

Ugh, I hate these things. When/if I have children, I don't know if I can use them. Do you clean them out?? The whold idea creeps me out...I think I would just buy a new one!

Jen Z said...

Neti Pot?

Aunt Julie said...

Good Golly! Please feel better soon!! I hate having the Snot Disease!!!

Unknown said...

Poor lady. I hope you feel better soon.

Tanielle said...

I love your blog, it is so fun... so I gave you an award. Go to mine to check it out.