Monday, February 23, 2009

Joining the Sisterhood

Thanks to all of your well wishes for a speedy recovery from the Computer Co Croup, I am glad to report everyone in the Kally Family is feelin' fine now!!! Boy, am I thankful for good health in the house. Then to make things even better I was given the Sisterhood Award from Tanielle of The Polka Dot Daisy.



The rules:Put the logo on your blog or post. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Passing it On:
1.) There's Something in the Glass
2.) The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
3.) Eat Your Veggies!
4.) English Tea
5.) Life As I Know It From Memphis
6.) Icelandic Gardening, Knitting, Gradstudent, Mom
I can name so many more but I must get back to work.

4 comments:

Aunt Julie said...

Oh, my! Imagine my surprise, wanting to leave a little get well lovin', to see that you've honored me this way. Thanks so much...you're a peach, Kally!

pixie said...

Thanks so much for the BLOG BLING!

And I have to say...I just can't keep up with you! I come in to check what's up and you've got yet another new post! How do you do it?? Tell me your secret, please!!

Unknown said...

Wow I can't believe that I made the list so quickly. Only been blogging for a week or more. Thank you very much. I'm touched.

Something In The Glass said...

Hey, thanks Kally!!!!