Friday, October 31, 2008

A Crafty, Boogity, Costumes for All Halloween


I got Boo-ed!!!! When I received this I thought Oh no! Tenakim of My Therapy thinks I am terrible so she has Booed me :( So I hopped on over to her blog and realized -Hello, Kally! Clueless, Party of One!!! -It's Halloween and this is a piece of bloggy goodness. A little something for us blog-aholics to spread around while also spreading some linky love. (Who doesn't LOVE being linked, I ask you?) So I am all for it! Here's how it works: Go to as many of your blog buddies as you want and tell them they have been boo-ed. Have them pick up this picture and add it to their blog and say with the link who boo-ed them. Happy Boo-ing!



Here is a little Happy Halloween card I made just for you guys. Soooooo Happy Halloween from me! Oh, wait....Why oh Why, you may ask, didn't I stamp a Happy Halloween at the bottom of this card??? -Well, after rummaging and sorting through both mine and Scrappy Girl's stamp collections did I realize neither of us own a stamp with the words "Happy Halloween" on it. I know that is the slacker in me showing. Oh, well.




Here are Miss B and Mr C dressed up. Probably not from Halloween since the Mr is wearing shorts but didn't you know everyday is Halloween at the Kally Casa. These two love to dress up! Can you tell?

Happy Halloween!
(and don't forget to watch out for those pumpkins :)

3 comments:

Jen Z said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pennies In My Pocket said...

Awww they look so happy!!! I hope you all have a FUN time tonight!

Oh and we'll be wearing shorts, too! lol

~melody~

Honey Mommy said...

Thanks for the Halloween card! It's adorable.