Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Neglecting the Blog

Poor little Bloggity blog blog. I have been unjustly ignoring you for the last week. Let it be known, from here on out, I will do my best to post at least 3 times a week.

So here are last week's updates:

Wednesday: MIL came to town to get Miss B for their annual summer visit that usually lasts a week or two. After school Miss B talked her Grams into a trip to the mall for Chinese and window shopping. They met me at my work so we could change for Miss B's school graduation. All seemed to be going well until we reached the school parking lot. Miss B jumped out of the car and proceeded to urp all over the lot. Afterwards, she said she was better but a quick decline in her well being reinforced my thoughts that we should call it a night and skip the grad. B was sad at first but once she noticed a parent was recording it she asked for a copy and all was well. The poor girl was soooooo sick she urped from my living room to the laundry room which was not fun at all for me to clean up. (3 rooms of nastiness)

Thursday: Poor Miss B missed the last day of school but she plans on getting all of her friend's phone numbers so she can call them. By the end of the day she was doing fine and playing Monopoly. This evening Mr C and I went shopping to find a dress for me for a co-workers wedding on Saturday. Mr C picked out the dress and it was so cute and looked really good on. I will post a pic of it soon.

****Speaking of pics....we finally did it. We are now the proud owners of a digital camera and have quit using the antique of a camera I once toted around. I am thinking of passing it down to B.

Friday: Work, busy and boring.

Saturday: Boy am I bad. I waited until the last minute to purchase a wedding gift. Thankfully, there were a few items left on the registry that I was able to pick up. The wedding: Was fast!!!! Like about 20 or 30 minutes max and it was a big wedding with a bridal party and all. The reception was super cute. It was all pink and green although not a shade of pink I would choose.

Oh, I almost forgot. I got the cutest set of pink luggage at JC Penney's for the trip to Portland to scout homes. Once again, I will post pics later. Tonight maybe.

Sunday: We went to Fuji for some awesome sushi with the E family. It was funny to see how much sushi Little E ate. She really liked the seaweed salad and asked for "more" a couple of times. Then we went to a coffee shop called Cosmos (I think). This place serves everything: Food, coffee, tea, desserts, and alcohol too. Wild! I loved it.

Monday: I finally slept in. I have been waking up at 6am everyday and on the weekends it is really annoying. I toss and turn for about 20-30 minutes, get frustrated and run on the treadmill. It felt wonderful to get a couple extra hours of sleep. A family at Computer Company was having a BBQ and we went. I made my extra special peanut butter cup cookies which were gone in no time at all. These are always a hit but I only make them a few times a year and only one person other than myself has my recipe. (If I gave it away to everyone they wouldn't be extra special anymore.) The BBQ was a blast and the hosting family had a plethora of cool puzzles made of wood. Not like the kind that come in a box but one I really liked in the shape of a box. I still haven't quite gotten it yet.

That brings me to today. I am at my current workplace for my last week before beginning the new job at Computer Company next week. I am sad to be leaving my friends here at work but excited for the adventures to come at the new job.

1 comment:

ed pills online said...

Excellent article! We will be linking to this great article on our site. Keep up the great writing.