Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What the Heck am I Thinking?



Miss B is out of town visiting her grams and I am child free. Either I really miss her or I am just a sucker for punishment because I have been lounging on the couch watching Jon and Kate plus 8. This is a "reality" show with 8 screaming children. What in the world am I thinking??? I could be watching a movie I wouldn't normally watch when she is around but NO I have been watching an hour's worth of temper tantrums, whining and hitting. Help!!!!

3 comments:

Jen Z said...

I meant to tell you about this blog that I follow about a family of 14, with bio and transracially adopted kids: http://fullhousehandshearts.typepad.com/
The mom, Erin, is amazing. I have so much respect for her. Keeping all those kids in line is FUN for her, and she never seems to get overwhelmed. Her blog is an awesome read.
Jen

Katie Ryan said...

I watched that all last weekend. I don't know what it is about that show that keeps me glued to it.

best online pharmacy in USA said...

Thank you for providing such valuable information and thanks for sharing this Business Promotion technique.