Monday, August 25, 2008

Fun for Now

I have been a very busy Kally today and probably will be for the rest of the week since this will be my LAST week in OK. Work has been absolutely bananas today. Go on you can sing it ***this sh*t is bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S!*** I have happened upon another cute fast fun thing to do that I am adding below. I will try to make a real weekend update post later tonight.













You are most like:


You are Blue



You are cool and soothing, with a hidden spontaneous side. You are deeper than most people perceive, and you care a lot for those whom you surround yourself with.


 

Take this quiz: Which Crayola Box of 8 Color Are You?


Wow that is me to a "T" How did that happen?
Later!

3 comments:

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Oh NO! Now I have Gwen Stefani singing in my brain...this ----is bananas...b-a-n-a-n-a-s...over and over and over and over and...

Eggo said...

Hey, I'm blue, too!!! Thanks for giving me something to do while I'm supposed to be working...

Mrs. E.

Claremont First Ward said...

Mine was brown which was a perfect fit, too.......last time I did it anyway. :)