Friday, August 22, 2008

My First Award



Oh my, a Diamond! I received my first award from Life of a Southern Belle. (If you haven't read her go ahead on check her out! I love reading of her life as a true Belle in South Carolina. Thank you Belle. I am so grateful for this award and most of all your friendship. - I Love my online-bloggy friends.



Now for...The Rules that come with this little gem!



1.) when you received a diamond, make a post about it on your blog

2. ) name the blogger from whom you got it

3. ) award the diamonds to seven other bloggers

4. ) link them

5.) and tell them, that they got one!



Here comes the hard part for me. Naming those I wish to honor with this award. Take a deep breath and read.



1.) The Cat's Pajamas - A really funny Crazy Cat Lady who always keeps me cracking up.

2.) Preppy Pink Crocodile - I LOVE her Sassy-tude and yes that is a great thing to have!

3.) The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - I recently discovered this one and I definitely find her deserving.

4.) View from the Front Porch - This is one of the first blogs I started reading and to this day I can't stop.

5.) Smart A$$ Mom - I Love this lady because she is just so real. No hiding it at all.

6.) My Little Nest - She is one of the sweetest most ORGANIZED bloggers. I only aspire to get so together.

And Last BUT NOT least...
7.) Nutshell - What a DEDICATED blogger. I am happy to say she is a very close and wonderful friend IRL as well as the blogosphere. She totally deserves this recognition. (Sorry, I can't link to her as she has gone private.)

I love and read so many blogs and would give this award to all of you if I could!

4 comments:

A.D. said...

Awww...thanks! I love bloggy awards! I love your blog too!
Good luck with the move...I absolutely HATE packing and moving. Hope you have a great weekend!

pixie said...

Thank you thank you thank you for reading my blog, and for thinking it deserves an award! I didn't know anyone out there was reading, so it was just great to hear from you.

Thanks again!

Tara said...

Aww...thank you! You're too sweet!

Aunt Julie said...

Congrats on the award! And thanks for introducing us to other great bloggers--I love Blog Hopping!