Monday, January 26, 2009

Boring Weekend

Not much happened here. I pretty much played the shut-in aside from a little grocery shopping and a quick stop to the Bed Bath & Beyonders. Miss B and I got the CUTEST aprons there. I have been wanting a cute apron for the longest and finally found one and wouldn't ya know the pattern on the thing is kinda toile-ish. Normally, I am the hater of all things toile but I just couldn't say no to this apron. Miss B found one she felt was to die for soooo I got it for her. Then we went back to the Kally Casa and finished up the homework project from h3ll. Who knew a family tree project could be sooooooo exhausting? By the end of the evening I had a bangin headache and felt like my brains were slowly trying to make their way out of an imaginary hole in the back of my noggin. Thank you advil & paxil you saved my sanity and helped me sleep.

Here are the fabulous aprons Miss B & I scored:
Mine

The Mini one is the B's (notice it says Diva in Training)
Can it get much cuter even if the most cooking we do is cupcakes?

Now for a moment of nutsoness brought to you by Me (Kally)
Right now I am suffering through a nastee flavored water drink and pretending it doesn't taste like kool-aid. Darn you Target for not having my tastee unsweetened flavored water type beverage. Oh Target, you know I can't stay mad at you for that long I will give you another chance to stock your shelves but you'd better be ready by Thursday because I can't take much more of this kool-aid taste-a-like crapola. Okay? Thank ya very much!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGosh those aprons are super cute!!!!!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Very cute aprons...by the way...Motrin and Ambien works like a charm too!

Tiffany said...

I love those!