- I think I'll start off my day with a nice run.
- Then I'll make it over to ScrappyGirl's for some quick crafting.
- Drop off B with the friends who are brave enough to host a little girl sleepover including 3D Hannah Montana.
- Go home and pretty up because I haz gotz to looks good for the date. (Every once in a while I have to remind the Mr that my hair can do other styles besides a pony tail and that his Momacita -me- can look muy caliente!!)
- Leave for the date.
*As of right now the date destination is unknown. I have given the Mr 2 date options to choose from:
1.) A nice dinner out -some real wine & dining at a place where monkeys are not allowed or usually found- my choice
2.) A movie -his choice
**We are both realistic enough to know we can't do dinner & a movie because it is a sure thing I would fall asleep in the movie. (full stomach + Cold, dark room = good sleepy time for Kally)**
I have given the Mr the following date destination conditions:
1) I can choose that we eat a nice dinner & he gets to choose the restaurant (probably a steakhouse knowing the Mr's ♥ for red meat; the man is such a carnivore)
2.) He can choose that we go to a movie & I get to choose the movie we see (my choice: Twilight or Curious Case of Benjamin Button. -when I mentioned Marley and Me he looked at me like I had lost my mind and said "We are not going to the DOG movie!")
So what do you think? Are my conditions fair?
**Tonight I must lay on a heating pad like a grandma cuz I hurtz my neck (slept wrong, I think) and have mucho painz in the neck! Youch!!