Tuesday, March 3, 2009

OMG! in a Cup



At your average office happy hour means drinks. At Computer Co it means ICE CREAM baby (Ben & Jerry's to be specific)!!! Imagine my disappointment as the boys gathered to run out of the office in their normal hungry heard style and I knew I had to stay in and finish work tasks. Thank all that is good and ice-creamy that the Mr went along on this run and brought back....wait for it.......Triple Caramel Chunk ice cream!!!! This was the most fantabulous of all ice creams: a creamy vanilla base with streams of caramel running through it and the best part of all was the chocolate chunks with caramel filling. Ahhhhh paradise. Don't worry about the cals. You could be eating something much worse for you that doesn't taste half as good. Go ahead go for it!

5 comments:

Jen Z said...

OMG, I haven't seen a Ben & Jerry's since my Colorado days!! I'd be 100 pounds heavier if there was one near me! Good luck :)

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

OK...you talked me into it. I'll be driving right by a Ben and Jerry's tomorrow afternoon.

Something In The Glass said...

Ice Cream sounds really good right now....

Unknown said...

Mmmm. probably worth the run that you would have to run on the treadmill to get rid of it.

Anonymous said...

Yum! Forget the calories, I would splurge and devour that! Mmm!