Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Still Kickin'

I'm still here everyone. Work has kept me busy during the days and yet another silly cold has kept me grumpy at nights.

Last night I squeezed a work-out in while I had some cold meds going on. I swear, I felt so much better just being in the gym. (OMG! Could exercise be the best medicine?) Maybe not when your sick because I just coughed on cue as if to answer my own question.

I've gotta run. Time to tame the ugly little lion queen mane that is sitting atop my head so I don't scare all of the peeps at Computer Co.

I'll be watching AI tonight and I promise an update will be coming your way. AND don't forget what what tomorrow is.....you WON'T want to miss it :)

3 comments:

A.D. said...

Working out always makes me feel better, but it is really hard to make myself go to the gym if I don't feel well...I pretty much jump at any excuse not to work out :)! Hope you start feeling better!!!

Something In The Glass said...

Glad to see you back! That cold thing must be going around. I've got it, Mini has it...and it won't be long before Hubby has it (or at least THINKS he has it).

Feel better soon!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I felt MUCH better when I was exercising. Just can't get my brain back in the right place, consequently, my body isn't in the gym.