Monday, March 23, 2009

Where's Mah Coffee?

OMG! My brain is just NOT working today! I think it is on Man-Mode. A friend just asked when the Mr's birthday and our anniversary was and I had to ask the Mr to confirm the dates I had in my head. You do not even realize how hard this was for me to bring myself to ask the Mr for help on dates I should know. Of course, he reveled in the glory of my forgetfulness with a smirk that told me I just gave him a get out of jail free pass for forgetting a date. Ugh! I hate it when that happens!!! I think the reason for my forgetting the dates is I only have one date in my head right now and that is..... April 1st, my ONE YEAR Blogiversary. I am planning on doing multiple give aways in celebration of this momentous day. I just can't decide whether I want to do it in just one day or spread the give aways out over the course of a few days. Oh, I need a cool button but haven't figured out how to make that happen yet. What do you think?

5 comments:

Eggo said...

Wow! I can't believe it's been almost a year! I'm proud to say I've been following you since the start! Mazel Tov!
KSE

A.D. said...

One year already!! I say spread them out...that will make it more exciting!

Something In The Glass said...

Yeah, a blogiversary!

Sara said...

Hi! You were the commenter above me on the SITS blog roll today so I thought I'd drop by. I too seem to have a case of man brain lately. The husband took a business trip recently and I asked him at least half a dozen times what time his plane left. Just too much 'stuff' up there and not enough memory left, I guess!

Love the background, by the way!

Xazmin said...

Happy blogiversary! There is a tutorial on making your own button here:

http://projectcreateahome.blogspot.com/2009/01/make-your-own-blog-button.html

It's how I made our Ribbon Blossoms Button!