Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Countdown to the Big 3-0!!!

Yes, I am putting it out here for all to see/read. This Sunday I will be turning 30 or 29 version 2.0 as I like to think of it. ;) Mr C keeps asking me what I want and I haven't been able to really come up with something concrete. At first I thought a new handbag would be nice. Then I read this from Ashley and figured a bread machine would rock! (Then thought did I really want to waste my B-Day on a bread machine? ...It is the gift that keeps on giving.) Got frustrated and pondered asking for jewelry but that is really more for the anniversary. Maybe I will try to get my friends together and go get so blitzed that I crawl in through my bedroom window like back in high school. (Thank goodness the parental figures are not computer savy and are clueless as to what a blog is.) Any suggestions for what to ask for....I am running out of time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chag Sameach!

Happy Birthday my dear Kally!!!!

Im so glad you were born and brought into my life!

I love you! Many blessings to you this day especially, but always really!

Have the Happiest of Birthdays possible!

Wish I was there. Or wish you were coming to Branson for vacation since that's where we're going today for a week, right up to MY birthday!

Miss you!

love you!

Kol Tuv

Deb