Monday, July 21, 2008

Feelin' Crafty

Not much has been going on lately. Nothing exciting or interesting, that is.

Saturday we cleaned half of the junk from the garage which I am happy about until I start thinking about the other half that is left. Mr C and I went to see the new Batman movie, The Dark Knight. It was good, definitely a "guy movie" but VERY disturbing. After leaving the theater I let it be known that I would watching a comedy that evening. Out came Music and Lyrics, one of my absolute faves. I can watch that movie a thousand times and still love it. Am I the only one who has to watch a comedy after a really intense movie?

Sunday I went to a card making party. This was new to me but I have new found joy in making greeting cards. There were about 9 ladies at this party, 2 trays of cookies, 1 tray of cupcakes and a whole lotta fun! I made a total of six super-cute cards and I am seriously thinking about hosting a party myself. I supply the party place aka Kally's house, the demonstrator brings all of the supplies and we all have fun and leave with something cool.

I know in the past I have promised pics and haven't come through with the goods but this time I am serious. You see, the problem is my laptop is OLD and doesn't have enough memory for me to upload all my pics so Mr C has to do this on his computer. This is almost as hard as trying to get him to take out the trash. I have a guaranteed promise from him that tonight he will upload pics. Yippee! This means you guys will get to see Computer Co office flood damage and the cards I made soon. So check your computers for more to come.

Until then...Local Ladies, let me know if you would be interested in attending the card making party.

1 comment:

Jen Z said...

Sounds like fun - I'd go.