Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Spam Hurts



It is stupid o'clock in the morning and I am going crazy with insomnia. So far I have watched some crazy Robert Downey Jr movie, baked brownies to take to work tomorrow (oops I mean today) and have cleaned up my email accounts (even the spam).

Spam is what has brought me to you at this crazy time in the morning. In the past I have received the same old spam that everyone gets. You know what I am talking about, special just for men pills, pics of Hollywood starlets and attempts to sell me impostor designer everything. (Now get real I am not opening this spam and reading it. I can tell what it is by the subject line.) Well, for the last couple of weeks I have been receiving the strangest spam ever. The subject line says: Kally you look stupid, Kally you are so stupid, -& finally the kicker- Kally you are a moron. WTF?!?! The first couple of times I thought it might be a joke but now about 80% of my spam tells me how stupid I look. The sad thing is I am almost desperate to see those crazy just for men enhancement spammers attacking my email again. I mean really, one can only read that they are a stupid looking moron so many times before you really begin to wonder......Have any of you guys ever gotten any spam like this before?

1 comment:

Jen Z said...

Oh, how awful! It's probably making the rounds. So far I get a lot of diet and erectile dysfunction control spams.
yuck